Parlour quotes

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12616
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:37 am

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:02 am
tasher wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 am
"Where's the condom gone?"
I’ve got it, it’s fine don’t panic 😂
You lost it you find it 😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12616
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:30 am

room1day wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:01 am
sarah wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:37 am
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:02 am
tasher wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 am
"Where's the condom gone?"
I’ve got it, it’s fine don’t panic 😂
You lost it you find it 😂
Same as
You made the mess, you clean it up
Listen to your own advice then 😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3101
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Angels » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Stop texting back and forth I'm on a pay as you go 😂
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Angels wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:26 pm
Stop texting back and forth I'm on a pay as you go 😂
😂😂😂 makes me howl
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12616
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 pm

Don’t open the door, she’s up to something🤣🤣
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 pm

sarah wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 pm
Don’t open the door, she’s up to something🤣🤣
Running round to scare each other and my tits fall out 😂😂
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by hornypunter » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:48 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 pm
sarah wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 pm
Don’t open the door, she’s up to something🤣🤣
Running round to scare each other and my tits fall out 😂😂
Wish I had been there, sounds like fun.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3101
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Angels » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:01 pm

sarah wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 pm
Don’t open the door, she’s up to something🤣🤣
God you were on form today girl 🙈
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3101
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Angels » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:02 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 pm
sarah wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 pm
Don’t open the door, she’s up to something🤣🤣
Running round to scare each other and my tits fall out 😂😂
Nothing new there 😂
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 6935
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by champ » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Angels wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:01 pm
sarah wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 pm
Don’t open the door, she’s up to something🤣🤣
God you were on form today girl 🙈
Sell the cctv/video...youd make a fortune ..
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12616
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:22 pm

Angels wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:02 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 pm
sarah wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 pm
Don’t open the door, she’s up to something🤣🤣
Running round to scare each other and my tits fall out 😂😂
Nothing new there 😂
Poaching again 🙄🤣
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12616
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:23 pm

champ wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:08 pm
Angels wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:01 pm
sarah wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 pm
Don’t open the door, she’s up to something🤣🤣
God you were on form today girl 🙈
Sell the cctv/video...youd make a fortune ..
Oh yeh, me climbing over wall like spider woman 🤣
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:08 pm

sarah wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:22 pm
Angels wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:02 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 pm
sarah wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 pm
Don’t open the door, she’s up to something🤣🤣
Running round to scare each other and my tits fall out 😂😂
Nothing new there 😂
Poaching again 🙄🤣
I got in the room my customer was oh goodness what was they doing to you down there 😂😂😂😂😂
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12616
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:01 pm

I have a hairy knee, says only Jasmin. Ok😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:07 pm

sarah wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:01 pm
I have a hairy knee, says only Jasmin. Ok😂
Only one 😂
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 6935
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by champ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:07 pm
sarah wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:01 pm
I have a hairy knee, says only Jasmin. Ok😂
Only one 😂
Told you.all that massage oil is taking affect.
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:20 pm

champ wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:45 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:07 pm
sarah wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:01 pm
I have a hairy knee, says only Jasmin. Ok😂
Only one 😂
Told you.all that massage oil is taking affect.
I’m gonna remember to do both tonight 😂😂
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12616
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:34 pm

Rose is so happyyyyyyyyyyy🤣🤣🤣
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

MAXIMUS
Reactions:
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by MAXIMUS » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:21 pm

HORIZONTAL REFRESHMENT with SARAH tomorrow, can't wait!!! :)

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12616
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 am

MAXIMUS wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:21 pm
HORIZONTAL REFRESHMENT with SARAH tomorrow, can't wait!!! :)
Plenty of drinks in my fridge 😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

wildrose20
Reactions:
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:50 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by wildrose20 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:08 pm

Boner from me first sight haha :lol:

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12616
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:53 am

Is that him that’s stinks or the bin 🤢🤢
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3101
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Angels » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:27 pm

sarah wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:53 am
Is that him that’s stinks or the bin 🤢🤢
Both 😂
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12616
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by sarah » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:44 pm

You fat c..ts. Look what you made me do 🤣🤣🤣
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3101
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Parlour quotes

Unread post by Angels » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:46 pm

sarah wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:44 pm
You fat c..ts. Look what you made me do 🤣🤣🤣
I've been good all week! You lot are bad influences 😤
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Post Reply

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 24 guests

  • mChat
  • fredo52 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • bobbyf52 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Old Stag42 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • dbgy42 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • coffin dodger39 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Old Stag38 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • PUREXXX31 minutes ago
    just logged in
No one is chatting