Word of the day

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by Leelee69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 am

sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 am
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:45 am
Interloper
Who 🤔
Invitee
🤣
Or is it guest

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 am
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 am


Who 🤔
Invitee
🤣
Or is it guest
Helper 😂
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by Leelee69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 pm

sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 am
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am


Invitee
🤣
Or is it guest
Helper 😂
Lodger

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 am
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 am

🤣
Or is it guest
Helper 😂
Lodger
Toy
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by Leelee69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm

sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 am

Or is it guest
Helper 😂
Lodger
Toy
Squeak 😂

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Helper 😂
Lodger
Toy
Squeak 😂
Sit 🤣
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by Leelee69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm

sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 pm

Lodger
Toy
Squeak 😂
Sit 🤣
😂😂 fetch

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:17 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm

Toy
Squeak 😂
Sit 🤣
😂😂 fetch
Lick 👅
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by Leelee69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:19 pm

sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:17 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm


Squeak 😂
Sit 🤣
😂😂 fetch
Lick 👅
Timid

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:24 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:19 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:17 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Sit 🤣
😂😂 fetch
Lick 👅
Timid
Very
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by Leelee69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm

sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:24 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:19 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:17 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 pm

😂😂 fetch
Lick 👅
Timid
Very
You 🤔

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:24 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:19 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:17 pm


Lick 👅
Timid
Very
You 🤔
🤣 REALLY!!!
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by Leelee69 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:27 pm

sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:24 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:19 pm


Timid
Very
You 🤔
🤣 REALLY!!!
Yeah 😂😂

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:27 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 pm
Leelee69 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm
sarah wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:24 pm


Very
You 🤔
🤣 REALLY!!!
Yeah 😂😂
Whatever 🙄
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:51 am

BORK!!!!
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3189
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by Angels » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:28 pm

Mafting!
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

BigBustyBBW69
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 8:21 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by BigBustyBBW69 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Angels wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:28 pm
Mafting!
bont!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:17 am

Mischievous 😉
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by hornypunter » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Paranoid.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39071
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Cooler
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:59 pm

hornypunter wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:36 pm
Paranoid.
I see them too. 😳
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39071
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:15 pm

sarah wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:59 pm
hornypunter wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:36 pm
Paranoid.
I see them too. 😳
:think: ?
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by Leelee69 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:19 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:15 pm
sarah wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:59 pm
hornypunter wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:36 pm
Paranoid.
I see them too. 😳
:think: ?
Oh come on, everybodies talking about it 😆

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12895
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by sarah » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:21 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:19 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:15 pm
sarah wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:59 pm
hornypunter wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:36 pm
Paranoid.
I see them too. 😳
:think: ?
Oh come on, everybodies talking about it 😆
I hear them sometimes also 🤫
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39071
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Word of the day

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Leelee69 wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:19 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:15 pm
sarah wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:59 pm
hornypunter wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:36 pm
Paranoid.
I see them too. 😳
:think: ?
Oh come on, everybodies talking about it 😆
:confusion-shrug: Must have missed the convo. :think:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Post Reply

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pauleadthull and 29 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting