Pretty in pink

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Pretty in pink

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 am

Come see me and the beautiful sarah we will be sure to leave you pink in the face with a spring in your step πŸ”₯πŸ˜‰
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by LordLuken » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 am

Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 am
Come see me and the beautiful sarah we will be sure to leave you pink in the face with a spring in your step πŸ”₯πŸ˜‰
:lol: :lol: Thought for a moment you were going to say you were both wearing matching pink outfits! :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3192
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by Angels » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:25 pm

LordLuken wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 am
Come see me and the beautiful sarah we will be sure to leave you pink in the face with a spring in your step πŸ”₯πŸ˜‰
:lol: :lol: Thought for a moment you were going to say you were both wearing matching pink outfits! :P
I did too LL lol! 🌸
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:34 pm

We actually are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Image β€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12909
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by sarah » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Angels wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:25 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 am
Come see me and the beautiful sarah we will be sure to leave you pink in the face with a spring in your step πŸ”₯πŸ˜‰
:lol: :lol: Thought for a moment you were going to say you were both wearing matching pink outfits! :P
I did too LL lol! 🌸
We do have matching outfits on today. Pink and tight πŸ˜‰
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by LordLuken » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Angels wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:25 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 am
:lol: :lol: Thought for a moment you were going to say you were both wearing matching pink outfits! :P
I did too LL lol! 🌸
Wasn't just me then? lol! :lol: :lol:
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:34 pm
We actually are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I knew it! :whistle: :lol: :lol:
sarah wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:36 pm
We do have matching outfits on today. Pink and tight πŸ˜‰
Sounds perfect to me, but you do recall that old saying don't you..? :mrgreen:

:text-worthless: :whistle: :P :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

hornypunter
Reactions:
Posts: 395
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by hornypunter » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:59 pm

sarah wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:36 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:25 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 am
Come see me and the beautiful sarah we will be sure to leave you pink in the face with a spring in your step πŸ”₯πŸ˜‰
:lol: :lol: Thought for a moment you were going to say you were both wearing matching pink outfits! :P
I did too LL lol! 🌸
We do have matching outfits on today. Pink and tight πŸ˜‰
I thought this was another of your quiz questions because I was going to say 'Psychadelic Furs', not sure of the year though.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12909
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by sarah » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:03 pm

hornypunter wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:59 pm
sarah wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:36 pm
Angels wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:25 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 am


:lol: :lol: Thought for a moment you were going to say you were both wearing matching pink outfits! :P
I did too LL lol! 🌸
We do have matching outfits on today. Pink and tight πŸ˜‰
I thought this was another of your quiz questions because I was going to say 'Psychadelic Furs', not sure of the year though.
It was. The answer is Jaz & Sar sing in Pink πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by LordLuken » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:51 pm

sarah wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:03 pm
It was. The answer is Jaz & Sar sing in Pink πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ah, that explains it then! :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12909
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by sarah » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:38 am

We looked hot today πŸ˜‰
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

fnp
Reactions:
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by fnp » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:49 am

You certainly did - and felt great too. Pink will now be my favourite colour. However, I don't remember either of you wearing them for long! Jasmin's "ORANGES" were worth peeling. They certainly added "ZEST" to the proceedings. lol. Frank :dance:

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3192
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by Angels » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:14 am

fnp wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:49 am
You certainly did - and felt great too. Pink will now be my favourite colour. However, I don't remember either of you wearing them for long! Jasmin's "ORANGES" were worth peeling. They certainly added "ZEST" to the proceedings. lol. Frank :dance:
πŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– sounds like a lot of fun!
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39059
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Pretty in pink

Unread post by LordLuken » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:57 pm

Certainly looks like a lot of fun was had all around! :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Post Reply

Return to β€œCHRISSY'S ANGELS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

  • mChat