Covid 19 - a message to the people of Hull

Tiger442
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Covid 19 - a message to the people of Hull

Unread post by Tiger442 »

One thing i dislike is the way fear as being deliberately put into people, a friends mother as literally not left her house since last March and theres plenty of others in a similar boat, add on to that some of the factually wrong quotes, figures and graphs given to us during theese press conferences, every one remembers the 4,000 deaths per day right, more recently it was a quote that cases were going up all over the country when the truth was in London, Kent and the South East cases were going down. The whole mutant thing is a bit of a ruse, theres 4,000 of them already and statistically theres not even enough data to say any are more deadly and the UK variant is already receding in the UK and will continue to do so as warmer weather arrives.
forumfan
Reactions:

Unread post by forumfan »

Just wanted to post a quick response to Tasher who did his homework and checked out Ivor Cummins via factcheck.org.
Heres a question for you to ponder. Who checks the fact checkers?. Perhaps more importantly who owns the fact checkers.?

I think you will find there's links to the same people who publish the articles.

There's tactics these people use that work every time on the masses.

1) Thats a Conspiracy Theory. And the masses say oh I'll ignore that , its a Conspiracy Theory.
2)Fact Checked..Incorrect. And the masses say its been fact checked as wrong. But never ask who are these fact checkers.
3) Wiki says the man is a crank, or similar. But no one asks who controls Wiki.

Heres but 2 of many examples of Wiki in action.

1) Herd Immunity. Until this pandemic the definition was 'when enough people are immune to the disease that it can no longer spread amongst the population'. or roughly that definition.

Now they have changed the definition to something like ' When enough people have been vaccinated against the disease that it can no longer spread', or roughly that.

Similarly they changed the actual definition of A Pandemic. If they had not changed that definition we would no longer for several months be in a Pandemic.

I could give several others but you get the gist.

Now can you begin to see that the same people who control the Social Media etc, also control the Ordinary Media, Big Pharma and most of everything else.

Unfortunately for us they also control our senior politicians via bribery , blackmail and corruption.

Thank goodness for men like David Davis.
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

So, who are they???
And the moral of the story is.................. :think:
Click here for more!
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

Millerman wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:39 am And the moral of the story is.................. :think:
Don't trust the government
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by sophie »

Fear and mind bending wonderful tools to get compliance
Fact bending ,fact blocking ,lies ,ignoring the things vital to getting out of this fiasco are something gov are good at
Believing media ,believers making others feel they should follow the same extra gov tools
Shame some can’t venture outside the box to find info you’d be surprised to what lengths gov will go to to blinker everyone
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS

The world has gone mad, I’m getting back on track before I end up being one of them, oh and boris your still a cunt

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”