massage ..

pipwillow
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: massage ..

Unread post by pipwillow »

Ive swore off punting during the virus,

but haveing a re-read through the thread has got me thinking that a massage could work well as I could probably keep a face covering on and the girl isnt THAT close...

any ideas who is back open? I've seen Jo before and enjoyed it a lot but am happy to branch out :)

I was going to try the polish couple before all this kicked off, but never got the chance
Treble99
Reactions:

Unread post by Treble99 »

pipwillow wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:51 pm Ive swore off punting during the virus,

but haveing a re-read through the thread has got me thinking that a massage could work well as I could probably keep a face covering on and the girl isnt THAT close...

any ideas who is back open? I've seen Jo before and enjoyed it a lot but am happy to branch out :)

I was going to try the polish couple before all this kicked off, but never got the chance
I think most are open its really what you are looking for I see there's a few Chinese popped up on gumtree..
pipwillow
Reactions:

Unread post by pipwillow »

wow, you are right, there ARE a fair few new ones, looks like two on spring bank and another i have not seen , plus Lomi Lomi... anyone able to recommend which will do H.E. and if this is an extra?

thanks
Treble99
Reactions:

pipwillow wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:43 pm wow, you are right, there ARE a fair few new ones, looks like two on spring bank and another i have not seen , plus Lomi Lomi... anyone able to recommend which will do H.E. and if this is an extra?

thanks
I am guessing they all do the loom lomi one is good so is Tammy also on gumtree the one on spring bank is Chinese but is also good
BeenAround@30
Reactions:

Unread post by BeenAround@30 »

Hi, hope your all well.
Sorry to intrude, i dont suppose any of you have the link for jo? Never seen her AD for massaging.

Would be very appreciated

Thanks.
Treble99
Reactions:

BeenAround@30 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:50 pm Hi, hope your all well.
Sorry to intrude, i dont suppose any of you have the link for jo? Never seen her AD for massaging.

Would be very appreciated

Thanks.
if you mean jo on long hill not seen her advertise for a while so I am guessing she's moved on ?
Skodadriver
Reactions:

Unread post by Skodadriver »

I saw Joanne in February then she disappeared.I am assuming she went back to London as she has a friend who lives there.Hoping she will return to Hull.

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”