thoughts

Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2052
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Thu May 21, 2020 9:48 pm

humbertraveller wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:34 am That was aimed at Roomy not Djelibeybi. I did it quickly cos I am cross and directed it to Djelibebi in error :angry-screaming:
Cross
😂😂😂😂😂
....
Click Here For More!
User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27387
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Unread post Mon May 25, 2020 10:04 am

Another addition
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS


This shit really sucks can’t stand much more
User avatar
mrmadness
Reactions:
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:48 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Mon May 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Always nice to see Sophie more active on here
User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27387
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Unread post Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:07 pm

mrmadness wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:34 pm Always nice to see Sophie more active on here
Really :shock: it’s all rant
Still locked down in my eyes get me the hell out of this I want my normal not their normal back
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS


This shit really sucks can’t stand much more
User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 39225
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Unread post Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:13 pm

I'm gonna need a holiday after all this time off! :think:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2052
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:41 pm

That’s gotta be the funniest story I’ve ever heard

What a plank
....
User avatar
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 27387
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: hull
Contact:

Unread post Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:41 pm

Looking more and more like all for nothing
Image
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS


This shit really sucks can’t stand much more
User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 7535
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Unread post Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:38 am

what a screen name..
:roll:
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
Millerman
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:39 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Skidby
Contact:

Unread post Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:03 am

What’s a weekend :think:
I vaguely remember it was something to look forward to.
Click here for more!
hornypunter
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:37 am

Millerman wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:03 am What’s a weekend :think:
I vaguely remember it was something to look forward to.
Would be nice to have anything to look forward to nowadays.
Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2052
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:44 pm

hornypunter wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:37 am
Millerman wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:03 am What’s a weekend :think:
I vaguely remember it was something to look forward to.
Would be nice to have anything to look forward to nowadays.
After today’s figures twice as much austerity than 2008 cause 😂😂
....
hornypunter
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 pm

Roomy wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:44 pm
hornypunter wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:37 am
Millerman wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:03 am What’s a weekend :think:
I vaguely remember it was something to look forward to.
Would be nice to have anything to look forward to nowadays.
After today’s figures twice as much austerity than 2008 cause 😂😂
Cost of coronavirus on economy now £190 billion.!!
Millerman
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:39 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Skidby
Contact:

Unread post Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:04 pm

hornypunter wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 pm
Roomy wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:44 pm
hornypunter wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:37 am
Millerman wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:03 am What’s a weekend :think:
I vaguely remember it was something to look forward to.
Would be nice to have anything to look forward to nowadays.
After today’s figures twice as much austerity than 2008 cause 😂😂
Cost of coronavirus on economy now £190 billion.!!
It's only figures :lol:
Click here for more!
Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2052
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:09 pm

Millerman wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:04 pm
hornypunter wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 pm
Roomy wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:44 pm
hornypunter wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:37 am
Would be nice to have anything to look forward to nowadays.
After today’s figures twice as much austerity than 2008 cause 😂😂
Cost of coronavirus on economy now £190 billion.!!
It's only figures :lol:
Words into figures you understand

A million seconds is 11.5 days
A billion seconds is 31.7 years
....
Millerman
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:39 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Skidby
Contact:

Unread post Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:06 am

Roomy wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:09 pm
Millerman wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:04 pm
hornypunter wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 pm
Roomy wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:44 pm

After today’s figures twice as much austerity than 2008 cause 😂😂
Cost of coronavirus on economy now £190 billion.!!
It's only figures :lol:
Words into figures you understand

A million seconds is 11.5 days
A billion seconds is 31.7 years
My point exactly.
A million =11.5
A billion =31.7
One=60
Just numbers and figures.
Agreed :clap:
Click here for more!
hornypunter
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:32 pm

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse. More restrictions. Get ready for lockdown part two.
Post Reply

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests