get to know Adele - Q&A

Moderator: crystal

Forum rules
Adele
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

get to know Adele - Q&A

Unread post by Adele »

Hi guys, now I've said hi, what would u like to know about me, don't be shy I don't bite I will try and answer all your questions :) xx Adele xx

07908261929 & 07927700325
LordLuken
Reactions:

Re: get to know Adele - Q&A

Unread post by LordLuken »

Interesting thread Adele, of course you do realise that you've opened yourself up now to be bombarded with questions don't you? :lol: How are you enjoying the forum up to now then and are you going to be joining in in the chatroom? I'm sure there will be a lot more questions too from people. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

Well Adele as LL has said u gonna get sum cheeky ones! lol. i will keep mine reserved and just ask in general what sum of ur favourite things are? eg music,food, films,tv going onto outfits and other intimate details! lol. i did say i wud start gently!!
Sponsor The Forum Pussy Image The Beard is Back..
Shoreham Boys we are here!!!!
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS...
Adele
Reactions:

Unread post by Adele »

I'm using my mobile LL so can't get on the chat room and I think I'm agreeing with LL, I've opened a whole can of worms, oops! As for my fav food, I love a nice indian, although I have beinmg known to slob on the settee with a pizza (can't beat it) music wise, alsorts.... From mozart to bon jovi to updated dance music! My fav outfit is my new black dress its stunning.... Well I think so anyhow, suppose I may need to get a second opinion! :) xx Adele xx

scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

Adele wrote:I'm using my mobile LL so can't get on the chat room and I think I'm agreeing with LL, I've opened a whole can of worms, oops! As for my fav food, I love a nice indian, although I have beinmg known to slob on the settee with a pizza (can't beat it) music wise, alsorts.... From mozart to bon jovi to updated dance music! My fav outfit is my new black dress its stunning.... Well I think so anyhow, suppose I may need to get a second opinion! :) xx Adele xx
:D Sounds like my kind of lady! Lol.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Adele wrote:I'm using my mobile LL so can't get on the chat room and I think I'm agreeing with LL, I've opened a whole can of worms, oops! As for my fav food, I love a nice indian, although I have beinmg known to slob on the settee with a pizza (can't beat it) music wise, alsorts.... From mozart to bon jovi to updated dance music! My fav outfit is my new black dress its stunning.... Well I think so anyhow, suppose I may need to get a second opinion! :) xx Adele xx
You're accessing from a mobile, then yeh it will be difficult to get into the chat, although if you are able to get chance to use pc or netbook etc, then feel free to drop into the chatroom and natter with the other people that come in. Well you've definately opened that can of worms and Scotty is being unusually gentle in his questioning :lol: :lol: :think: it's still early yet, so i am certain you'll get more questions and I wissh you the best of luck with that :lol: . If you want a second opinion you could always ask Chrys to pop up a pic of you in your new dress onto your profile and I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback from the guys. :D You certainly have an interesting interest in music, so from that basically you like nearly all music, is there anything you don't like music wise?
Adele
Reactions:

Unread post by Adele »

I know, I should of thought about it first! And I don't like heavy metal! Gives me a headache :( and thanks for saying I'm ur type of girl, making me blush :p xx Adele xx

scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

Adele wrote:I know, I should of thought about it first! And I don't like heavy metal! Gives me a headache :( and thanks for saying I'm ur type of girl, making me blush :p xx Adele xx
:D Well fav food indian and pizza luv it and like to slob on settee what more can a man ask for! The little black outfit is the icing on the cake lol. Seriously tho gud to see u settling in and enjoying!. Lord u shud be ashamed trying to get me in trouble! haha. im a gentle and sensitive gent!!. so Adele u gonna do that pic 4us all? lol..
LordLuken
Reactions:

scotty wrote:
Adele wrote:I know, I should of thought about it first! And I don't like heavy metal! Gives me a headache :( and thanks for saying I'm ur type of girl, making me blush :p xx Adele xx
:D Well fav food indian and pizza luv it and like to slob on settee what more can a man ask for! The little black outfit is the icing on the cake lol. Seriously tho gud to see u settling in and enjoying!. Lord u shud be ashamed trying to get me in trouble! haha. im a gentle and sensitive gent!!. so Adele u gonna do that pic 4us all? lol..
I don't need to try hard there Scotty, you do that on your own... :lol:
Adele
Reactions:

Unread post by Adele »

Now now guys, break it up :) hehe! And as for my dress if u want to see it u know what to do :) xx Adele xx

scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

LordLuken wrote:
scotty wrote:
I don't need to try hard there Scotty, you do that on your own... :lol:
:lol: Cant argue with that really!!
tommybadman
Reactions:

Unread post by tommybadman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LordLuken wrote:Well you've definately opened that can of worms and Scotty is being unusually gentle in his questioning :lol: :lol: :think: it's still early yet, so i am certain you'll get more questions and I wissh you the best of luck with that :lol: . If you want a second opinion you could always ask Chrys to pop up a pic of you in your new dress onto your profile and I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback from the guys.
:text-+1: Just to see what particular shade of burgundy, obviously! :shifty:

It's always nice when ladies get out on the forum and make their presence known ... how are you finding HAF Adele?

And do you prefer ninjas, dinosaurs, or robots? :think:
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.
Adele
Reactions:

Unread post by Adele »

Ah well in that case I think the pictures will be on at some point tonight, ill let u all know when they are on but ull have to let me know if it looks good! ;) I'd have to say ninjas... I've always wanted to be one :D what do u prefer? Xx Adele xx

tommybadman
Reactions:

:whistle:

As for me... I'd have to agree on that one. :D
Last edited by tommybadman on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

:whistle: Id heard Tommy u were a robot! Lol. Sorry.. Before u start getting ur own back yep im old enough to be a dinosaur! Lol. Adele look forward to the pics..
tommybadman
Reactions:

scotty wrote::whistle: Id heard Tommy u were a robot!

Guilty as charged - cyborg actually.

(Very sorry for derailing your thread Adele :? x)

Ahem. What's your idea of a fun day out?
LordLuken
Reactions:

Adele wrote:Ah well in that case I think the pictures will be on at some point tonight, ill let u all know when they are on but ull have to let me know if it looks good! ;) I'd have to say ninjas... I've always wanted to be one :D what do u prefer? Xx Adele xx
I'm sure that won't be a problem Adele :D So, you don't like heavy metal and you've always wanted to be a ninja hey, well i guess we'll have to keep an eye on you. :lol: It's good to see that you're getting involved with the forum. I'm really surprised that you've not had the more cheeky questions yet...Still, have you had a look around the rest of the forum? If not, why not? You're missing out on lots of banter and it will give you chance to find out about the other members too :)
Adele
Reactions:

Unread post by Adele »

Maybe everyone isn't as cheeky as u LL :) hehe and yeah maybe u do haha! Don't worry its all making me chuckle to myself! I love abit of banter :) xx Adele xx

LordLuken
Reactions:

Me, cheeky I don't know what you mean... :lol: :lol: :lol: Will definitely keep an eye on you then. :whistle: It's good to see that you like banter and you're certainly in the right place for it as I'm sure you'll see from the other comments. :mrgreen:
Adele
Reactions:

Unread post by Adele »

LL ill be sure to have a look when I get chance xx Adelee xx

LordLuken
Reactions:

Ok, apart from your new black dress then Adele, do you have any uniforms/outfits? :D
Adele
Reactions:

Unread post by Adele »

Don't have any yet LL, wgat u got in mind? Xx Adele xx

LordLuken
Reactions:

The classics like naughty nurse, french maid, police woman etc... oh, nearly forgot PA/secretary... :D I'm sure there are many more not mentioned. Is there any particular favourite you like yourself Adele?
crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

Really pleased that you have joined the forum adele. I am no my mobile so must admit i havent read all posts but trust that discretion is the name of the game. I highly doubt a classy bird like you would be anythin else. But then,recent reports tell me you are only as classy as you choose to be:...i think, guys, what you have here is an angels face and body but she is not to be underestimated. From me, thats a compliment believe me. Her first hour job became a 5 hour. And thats just because the guy ran out of cash. So yeah she is new to it and all that. But the question aint whether she is ready for you. Quite the opposite! X

PROVIDER 07908261929 / 07788992220.[/color]
LordLuken
Reactions:

crystal wrote:...i think, guys, what you have here is an angels face and body but she is not to be underestimated...
Well Chrys from what I can gather so far Adele certainly as something about her and I am certain she will be quite popular too. I'm going on Tommy's drooling of course :whistle: :lol: and the answers to my questions. It's always good to see a new girl introduce herself to the forum, though i did at first think she'd opened a can of worms inviting questions... :lol:

Return to “CHATROOM”