Boxing day: open from 6pm.
New year...not sure yet....will be posting shortly! x

PROVIDER 07908261929 / 07788992220.[/color]
crystal
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Xmas and new year opening times.CRYSTALS

Unread post by crystal »

New years eve: OPEN but after 10pm there will be a tip requested. Sorry if it seems harsh, but tell me ANYONE who works on new years eve for standard money???
I will not be setting a tip rate, rather relying on customers suggestions... and obviously those most generous will get priority.
Hey, business is business...
However...a special arrangement for HAF customers and regulars...if you wanna book tonight before midnight, for New Years Eve, standard rates will apply.

Chrys x

LordLuken
Reactions:

Re: Xmas and new year opening times.

Unread post by LordLuken »

That's very good of you Chrys. :D I hope for those that do visit on New Years eve a decent tip is left for the ladies.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

Lord Luken...thank you...we ARE more of a a call out service, but this, I feel, is even more reason to tip...the girls are sat at home on new years eve night, waiting for a phone call!x

LordLuken
Reactions:

I couldn't agree more, especially when they could be enjoying the New Year celebrations.
bob55
Reactions:

Unread post by bob55 »

Could be a memorable way of seeing the new year in :D
Year 2000 new years eve I was sat in a room with a long departed ex partner neither talking to each other, far better to be tucked up in bed with the girl of your dreams/fantasies as the clock strikes 12
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

crystal wrote:New years eve: OPEN but after 10pm there will be a tip requested. Sorry if it seems harsh, but tell me ANYONE who works on new years eve for standard money???
I will not be setting a tip rate, rather relying on customers suggestions... and obviously those most generous will get priority.
However...a special arrangement for HAF customers and regulars...if you wanna book tonight before midnight, for New Years Eve, standard rates will apply.

Chrys x
Apologies for butting in again in your section Chrys but I found the threads interesting :) I don't think it seems harsh at all to charge extra for New Year's Eve :clap: but IMO it would be better to have a set rate rather than leaving it up to the customer. The problem it seems to me is that if you're encouraging customers to compete with each other & bid upwards for a 'premium' service (a lady willing to work on New Year's Eve) you are then also giving them the green light to haggle for discounts when business is quieter :think: ...
LordLuken
Reactions:

CTR wrote:
crystal wrote:New years eve: OPEN but after 10pm there will be a tip requested. Sorry if it seems harsh, but tell me ANYONE who works on new years eve for standard money???

Chrys x
Apologies for butting in again in your section Chrys but I found the threads interesting :) I don't think it seems harsh at all to charge extra for New Year's Eve :clap: but IMO it would be better to have a set rate rather than leaving it up to the customer. The problem it seems to me is that if you're encouraging customers to compete with each other & bid upwards for a 'premium' service (a lady willing to work on New Year's Eve) you are then also giving them the green light to haggle for discounts when business is quieter :think: ...
Hmmm...You have an interesting point there CTR. Although I would hope that this wouldn't happen and people would realise that it never gives a green light to try and haggle the prices down during the quieter periods. I do agree you'll probably get some idiot that will try though. :think:
crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

Its not butting in at all Ctr, thats why i post these things, in case someone wants to respond!!! :roll: :dance:

In response to these comments, yes, it is a bit like an ebay acution but the sad thing is I have put set prices for new year eve and new year day before and customers have totally refused to pay.

Either that, or they've haggled anyway!

And anyone crazy enough to think there is any HAGGLING to be done after Jan 2 2010 will soon find out different, thats for sure.

I take the lowest commision possible in order to make a reasonable living for myself. Being an ex working girl myself, i know how it feels to see your boss loaded and you're skint. I am from london and the rate difference is massive...but if I charged london rates i'd price my business right out of the market. My drivers are well looked after and reasonbly well paid...the best i can do...they are, after all, the lifeline for the girl in some instances. Lastly there is me...I actually included myself in a pay increase for the first tme in 12 years in april 2010.

As you can tell, i feel quite strongy about "what can i get for a tenner" callers and general tightwads. The girls deserve respect, we all do, customers alike. SO that is why there is no set fee. I dont want anyone lonely cos they cant afford my set increased rates tonight. All i ask is that you consider its new years eve/day and pay a little extra if you can.

CHRYS X

Chrys x

Crann
Reactions:

Unread post by Crann »

thanks for the idears,
to me its just another day/night.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOK DOWN AND SWEAR BY THE SLAIN OF THE WAR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ! !

SPONSOR
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

Thx for your reply Chrys ... and Happy New Year :P !
crystal wrote: I take the lowest commision possible in order to make a reasonable living for myself. Being an ex working girl myself, i know how it feels to see your boss loaded and you're skint. I am from london and the rate difference is massive...but if I charged london rates i'd price my business right out of the market. My drivers are well looked after and reasonbly well paid...the best i can do...they are, after all, the lifeline for the girl in some instances. Lastly there is me...I actually included myself in a pay increase for the first tme in 12 years in april 2010.

As you can tell, i feel quite strongy about "what can i get for a tenner" callers and general tightwads. The girls deserve respect, we all do, customers alike. SO that is why there is no set fee. I dont want anyone lonely cos they cant afford my set increased rates tonight. All i ask is that you consider its new years eve/day and pay a little extra if you can.
I've a lot of sympathy with you on all that - see my other post from yesterday in your section. And yes punters in this area do get a very good deal.

So it was just this part where you put it a bit differently and where we disagree:
crystal wrote:... and obviously those most generous will get priority.
because you are encouraging customers to negotiate prices.

Return to “CHATROOM”