Moderator: crystal

Forum rules
crystal
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Website down

Unread post by crystal »

Hi all...
The Crystals website is badly in need of an update...we have some lovely new girls who aren't on it..so, until we have it all up n running again, I've posted s few pics on here to give potential crystals customers a taste of who's available thru us these days!
Chrys Alexander
X

PROVIDER 07908261929 / 07788992220.[/color]
LordLuken
Reactions:

Re: Website down

Unread post by LordLuken »

crystal wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:37 pm Hi all...
The Crystals website is badly in need of an update...we have some lovely new girls who aren't on it..so, until we have it all up n running again, I've posted s few pics on here to give potential crystals customers a taste of who's available thru us these days!
Chrys Alexander
X
Are all the ladies on your existing website still with you Chrys or have some of them now no longer with you?
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
marko
Reactions:

Re: Website down

Unread post by marko »

LordLuken wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:50 pm
crystal wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:37 pm Hi all...
Chrys Alexander
X
Are all the ladies on your existing website still with you Chrys or have some of them now no longer with you?
What are you getting at Lord it goes without saying the day a girl moves on her pics are taken off the website :roll: :lol:

Return to “CHATROOM”