my stance on gossip thru parlours/drug users

Moderator: crystal

Forum rules
crystal
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

my stance on gossip thru parlours/drug users

Unread post by crystal »

A HAF punter has kindly pointed out to me that a certain new lady who has joined us since the start of 2017 has been rumoured to of used drugs whilst working in a parlour prior to joining Crystals.
Without naming the punter nor the lady, I wish to show all my response so as to explain my viewpoint on this:

Hi xxxxxx
There are a lot of rumours flying about, yes...but I take people on face value, not on their alleged past... nor on hearsay or rumour.
If people want to dig into my past, or anyones past for that matter, there are few of us who don't have a skeleton or two in the cupboard, some of my staff included.
So, much as I appreciate your message, my viewpoint has and always will be the same: everyone deserves a chance and until someone upsets me, or Crystals girls, or Crystals customers, I don't condemn.

Hope you are well,
Chrys
x

Please remember that drug use is rarely recreational, more often habitual... and I believe in helping users not condemning.
Saying that, I don't take on current users as it is bad for business and anyone found to be under the influence of drugs whilst on my rota would be taken off til such a time as help is sought.

PROVIDER 07908261929 / 07788992220.[/color]
marko
Reactions:

Re: my stance on gossip thru parlours/drug users

Unread post by marko »

I believe in helping users not condemning. :clap:......I agree
Vote Luken
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

Saying that the lady in question joined you since the start of 2017 does narrow it down a bit, even without naming her.
I am also shocked to think that any of the Hull parlours would knowingly employ a girl who uses drugs. If it was only on an occasional recreational basis they probably wouldn't know and its arguably none of their business.
I also don't understand why a punter with this knowledge would want to disclose it to anyone, other than to get back at the girl for some reason.
jessie_69_
Reactions:

Unread post by jessie_69_ »

crystal wrote:A HAF punter has kindly pointed out to me that a certain new lady who has joined us since the start of 2017 has been rumoured to of used drugs whilst working in a parlour prior to joining Crystals.
Without naming the punter nor the lady, I wish to show all my response so as to explain my viewpoint on this:

Hi xxxxxx
There are a lot of rumours flying about, yes...but I take people on face value, not on their alleged past... nor on hearsay or rumour.
If people want to dig into my past, or anyones past for that matter, there are few of us who don't have a skeleton or two in the cupboard, some of my staff included.
So, much as I appreciate your message, my viewpoint has and always will be the same: everyone deserves a chance and until someone upsets me, or Crystals girls, or Crystals customers, I don't condemn.

Hope you are well,
Chrys
x

Please remember that drug use is rarely recreational, more often habitual... and I believe in helping users not condemning.
Saying that, I don't take on current users as it is bad for business and anyone found to be under the influence of drugs whilst on my rota would be taken off til such a time as help is sought.

This is narrowing it down and seems to be pointing at me which if it is I thought we would av discussed any issues without a post but I will say I never have or ever will be on drugs. I have had clients on the past that I won't see for free the second time around who likes to throW names about like druggie etc but I am far from one I a sure you that one :D

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
jessie_69_
Reactions:

Unread post by jessie_69_ »

jessie_69_ wrote:
crystal wrote:A HAF punter has kindly pointed out to me that a certain new lady who has joined us since the start of 2017 has been rumoured to of used drugs whilst working in a parlour prior to joining Crystals.

Hi xxxxxx

Hope you are well,
Chrys
x

This is narrowing it down and seems to be pointing at me which if it is I thought we would av discussed any issues without a post but I will say I never have or ever will be on drugs. I have had clients on the past that I won't see for free the second time around who likes to throW names about like druggie etc but I am far from one I a sure you that one :D
Crossed wires this definitely isn't me. I didn't know other new girls av started at crystals too x

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

jessie_69_ wrote:This is narrowing it down and seems to be pointing at me which if it is I thought we would av discussed any issues without a post but I will say I never have or ever will be on drugs. I have had clients on the past that I won't see for free the second time around who likes to throW names about like druggie etc but I am far from one I a sure you that one :D
jessie_69_ wrote:Crossed wires this definitely isn't me. I didn't know other new girls av started at crystals too x
Hmmm... Its easy to get your wires crossed on a post like this, but I doubt Chrys would ever make such a post if it was possible that the wrong person could be unfairly tied in with such activities. :D And you can bet you she'd have discussed any such issues with you prior to any kind of posting.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

room1day wrote:I have to add to this... In my experience
( which is quite extensive in this matter)

Drugs are nearly always recreation
And rarely habitual..
And I have to add to YOUR comment that in my experience (which is sadly beyond extensive), it depends entirely on the length of use and moreso which drug.
For example heroin use is habitual; without it the user can't function.
Cocaine and cocaine based drugs are primarily psycholgical and withdrawal symtoms rarely extend beyond extreme tiredness, though this in itself can therefore cause the user to enter into habitual use.
Barbiturates can be either but if the user has been using on a daily basis of 7-28 says then again it DOES become habitual.
So I'm sorry but I stand by my statement based on a long term ex addictions of all the above, plus interacting with users in rehab for 20+ years.

crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

tasher wrote:Saying that the lady in question joined you since the start of 2017 does narrow it down a bit, even without naming her.
I am also shocked to think that any of the Hull parlours would knowingly employ a girl who uses drugs. If it was only on an occasional recreational basis they probably wouldn't know and its arguably none of their business.
I also don't understand why a punter with this knowledge would want to disclose it to anyone, other than to get back at the girl for some reason.
Thanks Tasher.
It narrows it down to 4 ladies. And yes it's a shame that people choose to discredit based on hearsay and rumour. However I am an honest person and chose to publicise my reply to the customer so that everyone can see my stance. My answer is always the same...til I see it with my own eyes i'm not listening with my ears. In addition to this I feel that peoples past, be they factual or alleged, are just that.
X

crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

marko wrote:I believe in helping users not condemning. :clap:......I agree
Thank you x

crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

jessie_69_ wrote:

Hi xxxxxx

Hope you are well,
Chrys
x

I'm sorry you felt it was pointing at you Jessica but rest assured, like I told you last night, if it was it would of been you I took it up with as opposed to the lady it WAS about.

I wouldn't dream of not getting both sides of a story, I'm sorry you didn't realise this.

I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT THE CUSTOMER WHO RAISED THE ISSUE WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT JESSICA.

crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

jessie_69_ wrote:
jessie_69_ wrote:

Hi xxxxxx

Hope you are well,
Chrys
x

Crossed wires this definitely isn't me. I didn't know other new girls av started at crystals too x
Yes they have. Please check the rota and you will see this for yourself.
X

lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

lets face it no matter if drug use is for 'fun' or not its still not a good look to have...and it represents the company badly whether its this profession or any other.

the problem is when drugs and this profession are mentioned in the same sentence it automatically gives the wrong impression. however what I always see failed to be mentioned is the amount of guys that assume they can take drugs and feel its ok and that the girls should put up with it.

but back to the original post... people have a past and are entitled to it...I think to even mention that its a recent girl you took on was a bit of a school boy error...personally I wouldn't have broken it down to 'new girls' I would have just generalised it more.. but that is just my opinion...
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

LordLuken wrote:
jessie_69_ wrote:This is narrowing it down and seems to be pointing at me which if it is I thought we would av discussed any issues without a post but I will say I never have or ever will be on drugs. I have had clients on the past that I won't see for free the second time around who likes to throW names about like druggie etc but I am far from one I a sure you that one :D
jessie_69_ wrote:Crossed wires this definitely isn't me. I didn't know other new girls av started at crystals too x
Hmmm... Its easy to get your wires crossed on a post like this, but I doubt Chrys would ever make such a post if it was possible that the wrong person could be unfairly tied in with such activities. :D And you can bet you she'd have discussed any such issues with you prior to any kind of posting.
thanks for that LL...you betted right. The first thing i did was take it to who the post was refrring to. In fact, thats pretty much all i did as i dont listen to rumour or judge on pasts be they alleged or factual.
Im sorry if any of my girls think the post was is about them but unless it was THEY who recieved THAT call from me, then they can rest assured it isnt!

crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

lexi wrote:lets face it no matter if drug use is for 'fun' or not its still not a good look to have...and it represents the company badly whether its this profession or any other.

the problem is when drugs and this profession are mentioned in the same sentence it automatically gives the wrong impression. however what I always see failed to be mentioned is the amount of guys that assume they can take drugs and feel its ok and that the girls should put up with it.

but back to the original post... people have a past and are entitled to it...I think to even mention that its a recent girl you took on was a bit of a school boy error...personally I wouldn't have broken it down to 'new girls' I would have just generalised it more.. but that is just my opinion...
Without going into detail Lexi i had no choice but to mention it was a recent addition to the team.
Youre right that its not a good look to have...the person spreading the rumours knows this only too well.... hence why theyre spreading them? But then given the fact that the agency aqnd the girl in question has just had the best weekend financially since summer, I'm not going to let their tittle tattling bother me or my ladies. :icon-rolleyes:

crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

crystal wrote:
lexi wrote:lets face it no matter if drug use is for 'fun' or not its still not a good look to have...and it represents the company badly whether its this profession or any other.

Without going into detail Lexi i had no choice but to mention it was a recent addition to the team.
Youre right that its not a good look to have...the person spreading the rumours knows this only too well.... hence why theyre spreading them? But then given the fact that the agency aqnd the girl in question has just had the best weekend financially since summer, I'm not going to let their tittle tattling bother me or my ladies. :icon-rolleyes:
Oh and Lexi...yeah.... kudos on mentioning how many customers take drugs whilst the girls have to sit there.... :clap:

Return to “CHATROOM”