Forum rules
crystal
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

CRYSTALS NEW LADIES

Unread post by crystal »

EMANUELLE: 49, 5'10, LONG DARK HAIR, HALF SPANISH HALF FRENCH, SIZE 8-10

HANNAH: 30, 5'4, SIZE 14, 36e BUSYT , LONG BROWN HAIR AND GREEN EYES

LARISSA: 19, LONG BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, SIZE 8-10, 34d BUST, 5'6.

MIMI: 19, 5'6, SIZE 8, 34c BUST, LONG RED HAIR AND GREEN EYES

PROVIDER 07908261929 / 07788992220.[/color]
tigertim
Reactions:

Re: CRYSTALS NEW LADIES

Unread post by tigertim »

any pics yets please ?
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

trebore wrote:you must be joking still waiting for the photos that was going to be up by the end of the week six months ago
I think they were up Tre! :think:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

trebore wrote:you must be joking still waiting for the photos that was going to be up by the end of the week six months ago
How bloody rude. Thanks for interjecting on this one, LL. Yes Trebore they were up, if you went to our gallery you would of seen. I would appreciate it if you would check facts before ruining a perfectly decent post with incorrect ramblings.

As for the new ladies, the photos will be up as soon as the ladies free themselves fror a photo shoot, and for those patient enough to wait, i sincerely hope this will be this week. They may appear on my website first; I will, of course, post a notification letting you all know.

Crystal

LordLuken
Reactions:

trebore wrote:well you can hardly say yours is the most up todate web site on the forum
And not the worst compared to some either. :think:
LordLuken
Reactions:

trebore wrote:who asked you to get involved and reply to my posts lordy instead of crystals
:lol: You should know me well enough by now Tre to know that I will post on any subject and especially when I know enough to be able to answer. :D
LordLuken
Reactions:

trebore wrote:I did not know you was a mod now on h a f
Neither did I, as far as I'm aware Tre we're all sponsors! :D
Mistermc
Reactions:

Unread post by Mistermc »

trebore wrote:I did not know you was a mod now on h a f
??
crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

my posts are there for anyone to comment on!
All i ask is that you be informed of the facts before you do so. (nod towards you LL, who ALWAYS talks fairly and knowledgeably)
trebore wrote:well you can hardly say yours is the most up todate web site on the forum
sorry...i dont remember saying that? Please point me in the direction of where ive made this claim, and if i havent then what the hell are you having a bitch for, MisterMC? Because, much as its not the best or worst in updating terms, i'd be hard pushed to get photo shoots of ladies who have been with me less than 24hrs and have LIVES to lead, families to look after etc etc. This does not make them unreliable, it just means that maybe having a pghoto shoot is not the absolute top of their priority list!

wanderer
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer »

crystal wrote:my posts are there for anyone to comment on!
All i ask is that you be informed of the facts before you do so. (nod towards you LL, who ALWAYS talks fairly and knowledgeably)
sorry...i dont remember saying that? Please point me in the direction of where ive made this claim, and if i havent then what the hell are you having a bitch for, MisterMC? Because, much as its not the best or worst in updating terms, i'd be hard pushed to get photo shoots of ladies who have been with me less than 24hrs and have LIVES to lead, families to look after etc etc. This does not make them unreliable, it just means that maybe having a pghoto shoot is not the absolute top of their priority list!
:text-goodpost:
Well put Crystal, some of us actually have lives away from here.
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
Mistermc
Reactions:

Unread post by Mistermc »

Not sure why you are quoting me? :think:
Borolad44
Reactions:

Unread post by Borolad44 »

It would appear that somebody needs to follow their own advice by getting their facts right before posting incorrectly.. :roll:
crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

wanderer wrote:
:text-goodpost:
Well put Crystal, some of us actually have lives away from here.

thank you for that. And may i add, Wraith too has a life which is why i am not bugging him even tho some pics have been waiting for gallery addition for two days. These things happen, and i do not expect anyone to ask how high when i say jump. The pics are ready, and the last two photoshoots i am doing tomorrow at 4, thats mimis and hannahs. My web diesigner is in hospital, but should be out tomorrow. Thats the long n short of it and I choose not to explain further.
Cheers all.

crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

PICTURES ARE NOW IN THE GALLERY :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ...and the only delay was because Wraith was on holiday.
Cheers all,
Chrys :roll:

Return to “CHATROOM”