the absense of me!

Moderator: crystal

Forum rules
crystal
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

the absense of me!

Unread post by crystal »

Some of you may have noticed i have been distinctly absent these last 10/12 days, on here, and on the phones, leaving my colleague Brian to receive calls via 07557672833, and Latoya to keep me updated on forum issues i need to know about. I have had a very difficult personal time and needed to step back a little and thank god they have done an amazing job and helped incredibly. I have been checking in with them and am pleased to see the business does perfectly well without me ( :eusa-think:!! ) However, it is not my intention to take advantage and i should be back a bit more over the next few days/weeks.
Whati have noticed is that i CAN take a step back on a more permanent level if i chose to a any point...leave the calls to brian and as for myself, i would just deal with forum, emails, hiring and firing....; As kids grow up and little ears get bigger, it is not something i am ruling out.
Crystals the business itself is going nowhere tho and will always be MY baby!

PROVIDER 07908261929 / 07788992220.[/color]
LordLuken
Reactions:

Re: the absense of me!

Unread post by LordLuken »

Well, I have to admit it as seemed a little odd not seeing you on here chrys, but good to see you back on here and psoting again. I'm sorry to read that you've been affected by peresonal issues over the past few days, I hope that all is sorted out though and tings are starting to get back to normal. It's always good to see that you have members of the staff that can step in for you as required and run things to a standard that you expect. :D Welcome back.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Crann
Reactions:

Unread post by Crann »

like wise,
good to see you back crystal.
LOOK DOWN AND SWEAR BY THE SLAIN OF THE WAR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ! !

SPONSOR
crystal
Reactions:

Unread post by crystal »

good to see you back crystal.[/quote]
Crann wrote:like wise,
good to see you back crystal.
LordLuken wrote:Well, I have to admit it as seemed a little odd not seeing you on here chrys, but good to see you back on here and psoting again. I'm sorry to read that you've been affected by peresonal issues over the past few days, I hope that all is sorted out though and tings are starting to get back to normal. It's always good to see that you have members of the staff that can step in for you as required and run things to a standard that you expect. :D Welcome back.
Thank you, and yes, i am very fortunate to have the people i have working alongside me. x

PROVIDER 07908261929 / 07788992220.[/color]

Return to “CHATROOM”