GENERAL CHAT AND QUESTIONS ABOUT DISCRETION

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
tommybadman
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Dear management...

Unread post by tommybadman »

Please could you hire some unattractive ladies to help make decisions easier for us poor men? :violin:

I've still only managed to spend time with Cute-as-a-Button Jessica and the lovely Lexi (who's the best kind of troublemaker, just like yours truly) but your insistence on hiring stunners like Frankie and Nat, who I've met in the hallways, is distracting enough without having to hear about how lovely all the others I haven't met are too. :(

Perhaps if you could employ a lady with a beard and/or a wooden leg it would help to avoid situations like the one I found myself in today, having to share a room with Lexi and Frankie warming up the radiator with their nearly-unclothed bottoms, and feeling a deep relief that I didn't have to make a choice then and there about who to see.

If this matter continues I will have no alternative but to sample the company of all your lovely ladies on some kind of rota system - unless you were to install a large dice or spinner in the lounge to help us choose?

Yours sincerely,
Mr Thomas J. Badman
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.
scotty
Reactions:

Re: Dear management...

Unread post by scotty »

so so true Tommy :lol: u only need to look at the lovely ladies gallery pics and then u are in heaven :pray: stunning is the only word, long may it continue :dance:
Sponsor The Forum Pussy Image The Beard is Back..
Shoreham Boys we are here!!!!
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS...
dordri
Reactions:

Unread post by dordri »

I just have to agree there...
then they throw Julia, the new russian girl into the mix... just to make a difficult task, impossible (looks simialar to Becky Martin, the weather girl##)
()tommy did you get to she her ???)

and yes...stop doing such a good job discretion management
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

Hi guys im glad you enjoy yourselfs when you visit our lovely ladies , i know it must be hard for you to make your choice but i will have to keep up the good work sorry after all variety is the spice of life . :lol:

PROVIDER
tommybadman
Reactions:

:lol: Amen to that! :D
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
Crann
Reactions:

Unread post by Crann »

and forget
beth.sandy,roxy.and angel

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
LOOK DOWN AND SWEAR BY THE SLAIN OF THE WAR YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ! !

SPONSOR
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Unread post by shyhullmale »

Nice letter to management Tommy, but i have a feeling you are very happy with the situation and will indeed implement a rota to see them all and then there may be a few more new ones so it will be a constant stream of happy experiences for you :dance:
tommybadman
Reactions:

shyhullmale wrote:Nice letter to management Tommy, but i have a feeling you are very happy with the situation and will indeed implement a rota to see them all and then there may be a few more new ones so it will be a constant stream of happy experiences for you :dance:
Maybe if I ever just drop by I should go with whoever sits on my knee first..? :mrgreen:

Return to “CHATROOM”