Forum rules
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

lunchtime bite

Unread post by lexi »

hi guys me and natalie offer a two girl on a tuesday and every other saturday (bookings only) for 120 for half hour thats all together not each so come on in and let me and natalie get rid of thoose boring lunchtimes and give you somthing more tempting then a cheese and ham sandwitch ;) ;)

If you have and questions please feel free to either pm me or natalie and we will more then willing to help and answer any questions you may have. Photos will follow soon so you can see whats on your special menu :drool: :drool:

Hope to see you all soon for that perfect and filling lunchtime bite :drool:

lots of wet dreams
XxX Lexi and Natalie XxX
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
suttonboy264
Reactions:

Re: lunchtime bite

Unread post by suttonboy264 »

Mmm sounds absolutely fantastic! :drool: Threesomes are my favourite fantasy, especially with two very sexy ladies!

Might pop in tommorrow if I get the chance.
SPONSOR
justinJ
Reactions:

Unread post by justinJ »

that sounds awesome lexi & natalie are fantastic on there own but together that's mind blowing
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

Well we hope we see you both very soon xxx
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
Natalie
Reactions:

Unread post by Natalie »

lexi wrote:hi guys me and natalie offer a two girl on a tuesday and every other saturday (bookings only) for 120 for half hour thats all together not each so come on in and let me and natalie get rid of thoose boring lunchtimes and give you somthing more tempting then a cheese and ham sandwitch ;) ;)
Hi just noticed a mistake two girl with Lexi and i is £140 guys, this is fully inclusive and covers any extras performed on you! :) ...you wont be charged any more!, Lexi apologises for the mistake, she was soo excited at the thought of having me as well as one of you guys that she didn't notice when she made the post....mmmm now i'm getting horny thinking about it ;) look forward to seeing you soon

xxx
tommybadman
Reactions:

Unread post by tommybadman »

Natalie wrote:
lexi wrote:hi guys me and natalie offer a two girl on a tuesday and every other saturday (bookings only) for 120 for half hour thats all together not each so come on in and let me and natalie get rid of thoose boring lunchtimes and give you somthing more tempting then a cheese and ham sandwitch ;) ;)
Hi just noticed a mistake two girl with Lexi and i is £140 guys, this is fully inclusive and covers any extras performed on you! :) ...you wont be charged any more!, Lexi apologises for the mistake, she was soo excited at the thought of having me as well as one of you guys that she didn't notice when she made the post....mmmm now i'm getting horny thinking about it ;) look forward to seeing you soon

xxx
:dance: What about for an hour? ;)
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.

Return to “CHATROOM”