GENERAL CHAT AND QUESTIONS ABOUT DISCRETION

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
Andrew 0101
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Website suggestion

Unread post by Andrew 0101 »

My idea is this, On the girls profile page have a section where they list all the services they offer like on adult works does. Its a bit annoying having to ask every single girl if they do this that or the other it would be handy if each girl tells you what they will do. No other site does this apart from adult works so it might be a good idea and bring people in. What does everyone think?
Millerman
Reactions:

Re: Website suggestion

Unread post by Millerman »

Just because a service is listed on a profile doesn’t necessarily mean an individual will get that particular service.
Everything is discretionary and how the lady feels about the individual.
So in theory yes but in practice no.
Click here for more!
Rob Jeffers
Reactions:

Unread post by Rob Jeffers »

Millerman wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:01 pm Just because a service is listed on a profile doesn’t necessarily mean an individual will get that particular service.
Everything is discretionary and how the lady feels about the individual.
So in theory yes but in practice no.
True enough. If a girl kisses she may choose not to kiss anyone with stale baccy breath etc. etc. I doubt the ladies would want to go for this although many have AW profiles anyway so the information is sometimes there.
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

Always remember Sandys Superstars website. It was kept bang up to date,loads of info and girls pics, all specialities listed. Best part was visiting on arrival they had all the ladies photos on the wall with markers to show who was on that particular day at each branch. Each lady who was on that day had a file on the coffee table with her profile and field reports. The website lured me in but it was seeing the ladies and reading the files that made me decide who to see and what was going to follow. A parlour sadly missed.
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

hornypunter wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:51 am Always remember Sandys Superstars website. It was kept bang up to date,loads of info and girls pics, all specialities listed. Best part was visiting on arrival they had all the ladies photos on the wall with markers to show who was on that particular day at each branch. Each lady who was on that day had a file on the coffee table with her profile and field reports. The website lured me in but it was seeing the ladies and reading the files that made me decide who to see and what was going to follow. A parlour sadly missed.
It's all about leaving an evidence trail. The more you say what services are provided the less deniability you have
In a court case.
One of the key pieces of evidence that convicted the owners of Mystique's in Hull, was a menu they placed
in each room.
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

Wraith wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:40 pm
hornypunter wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:51 am Always remember Sandys Superstars website. It was kept bang up to date,loads of info and girls pics, all specialities listed. Best part was visiting on arrival they had all the ladies photos on the wall with markers to show who was on that particular day at each branch. Each lady who was on that day had a file on the coffee table with her profile and field reports. The website lured me in but it was seeing the ladies and reading the files that made me decide who to see and what was going to follow. A parlour sadly missed.
It's all about leaving an evidence trail. The more you say what services are provided the less deniability you have
In a court case.
One of the key pieces of evidence that convicted the owners of Mystique's in Hull, was a menu they placed
in each room.
It also did no good for Sandy's long term.
Rob Jeffers
Reactions:

Unread post by Rob Jeffers »

hornypunter wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:23 pm
In a court case.
in each room.
It also did no good for Sandy's long term.
The owners were jailed for money laundering and living off immoral earnings.
Andrew 0101
Reactions:

Unread post by Andrew 0101 »

I definitely agree profiles should be updated to reflect the age etc. On one site a girl is listed as 19 yet shes nearly 30 in reality and to me its frustrating. You go along expecting someone to be around that age and you get presented with a lot different. It would be nice to get updated pictures as well. Some good points raised i guess
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

Andrew 0101 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:49 pm I definitely agree profiles should be updated to reflect the age etc. On one site a girl is listed as 19 yet shes nearly 30 in reality and to me its frustrating. You go along expecting someone to be around that age and you get presented with a lot different. It would be nice to get updated pictures as well. Some good points raised i guess
Another 5 years and she will be 20 :roll: :lol:
Vote Luken
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert »

In a court case.
in each room.
Mystique......... Wow that's going back a long time ! :o
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

Bert wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:06 am
Mystique......... Wow that's going back a long time ! :o
Had a lot of fun there :)
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber