Forum rules
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Scarlet's New Look!

Unread post by Scarlet »

Hi everyone I'm working at Discretions all night until 6am! I have dyed my hair black and I'm wearing a black lace thong bodysuit, black fishnet seamed stockings and 7'' tall black platform heeled boots which makes me 6 foot 2 inches tall in them :lol: I'm a curvy size 12 with a 30DD bust and I'm waiting around for someone to come over and spend time with me for a reasonable price :D <3

Scarlet xxx
Click on banner to view my gallery
LordLuken
Reactions:

Re: Scarlet's New Look!

Unread post by LordLuken »

Scarlet wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:08 pm Hi everyone I'm working at Discretions all night until 6am! I have dyed my hair black and I'm wearing a black lace thong bodysuit, black fishnet seamed stockings and 7'' tall black platform heeled boots which makes me 6 foot 2 inches tall in them :lol: I'm a curvy size 12 with a 30DD bust and I'm waiting around for someone to come over and spend time with me for a reasonable price :D <3

Scarlet xxx
oooh sounds nice to me. :P Not sure about a 6 foot 2 inch tall Scarlet though! :think: :drool:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Scarlet »

LordLuken wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:42 pm
Scarlet wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:08 pm Hi everyone I'm working at Discretions all night until 6am! I have dyed my hair black and I'm wearing a black lace thong bodysuit, black fishnet seamed stockings and 7'' tall black platform heeled boots which makes me 6 foot 2 inches tall in them :lol: I'm a curvy size 12 with a 30DD bust and I'm waiting around for someone to come over and spend time with me for a reasonable price :D <3

Scarlet xxx
oooh sounds nice to me. :P Not sure about a 6 foot 2 inch tall Scarlet though! :think: :drool:
Make that a 6 foot 2 inches tall wobbly Scarlet, I'm still getting used to them :lol: :lol: :lol:
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

Scarlet xxx
Sounds like the Lord could do with of those boots ;) :lol:
LordLuken
Reactions:

Scarlet wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:00 am

Scarlet xxx
Make that a 6 foot 2 inches tall wobbly Scarlet, I'm still getting used to them :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: A 6 foot 2 wobbly scarlet would sure bring a smile to the face in more ways than one. I have some "L" plates somewhere that might help. Would give plenty of warning that your till a learner at walking in your boots ;) :whistle: :P
LordLuken
Reactions:

marko wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:59 am

Scarlet xxx
Sounds like the Lord could do with of those boots ;) :lol:
I'd get done by the health and safety people as soon as I fell over in them...not taking adequate care when working at height! :P :mrgreen:
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Scarlet »

Hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
LordLuken
Reactions:

Scarlet wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:50 pm Hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
So, Miss 6 foot 2 tall wobbly Scarlet...have you got used to your boots now? :P :D
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Scarlet »

LordLuken wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:58 pm
So, Miss 6 foot 2 tall wobbly Scarlet...have you got used to your boots now? :P :D
Hmmmm...I'm slowly getting there. However I got my heel caught in some rope earlier on in the dungeon and I almost went crashing down :lol: :lol: I'm most certainly the clumsy one here :doh:
LordLuken
Reactions:

Scarlet wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:46 pm
Hmmmm...I'm slowly getting there. However I got my heel caught in some rope earlier on in the dungeon and I almost went crashing down :lol: :lol: I'm most certainly the clumsy one here :doh:
:think: Hmmm... Are you sure it wasn't Harley testing her rope trap techniques rather than you getting your heel caught in the rope? :P :whistle: :lol: :lol: Looks like you'll need to keep those L plates on a bit longer then! :lol: :lol:
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Scarlet »

LordLuken wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:39 pm
:think: Hmmm... Are you sure it wasn't Harley testing her rope trap techniques rather than you getting your heel caught in the rope? :P :whistle: :lol: :lol: Looks like you'll need to keep those L plates on a bit longer then! :lol: :lol:
Probably Harley! She's always getting into mischief :lol:
LordLuken
Reactions:

Scarlet wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
LordLuken wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Probably Harley! She's always getting into mischief :lol:
Why does that not surprise me? :mrgreen: :lol:

Return to “CHATROOM”