Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

DOOR FEE CHANGES

Unread post by sylvia »

Due to feedback on the door fee thread the following changes will come into effect from tomorrow evening.

The door fee will be on thursday friday saturday evenings from 10pm to 6am and will be none refundable .
It has been moved from 6pm to 10pm to allow those people to come on those evenings and who have been put off by the early door fee .

PROVIDER
just4alaugh
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: DOOR FEE CHANGES

Unread post by just4alaugh »

sylvia wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:38 pm Due to feedback on the door fee thread the following changes will come into effect from tomorrow evening.

The door fee will be on thursday friday saturday evenings from 10pm to 6am and will be none refundable .
It has been moved from 6pm to 10pm to allow those people to come on those evenings and who have been put off by the early door fee .
That sounds like a pretty reasonable solution to me. Good night
SPONSOR
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

Cant be any fairer or clearer then that :clap:
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
Biscuits
Reactions:

Unread post by Biscuits »

I think that this will be good for both the parlour and the punters. Thank you.
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

Biscuits and JFL have to take the credit for this for bringing it up i have always taken on board the feed back on this forum and it has helped Discretion be what it is today. :clap: i just hope the other parlours can cope with the extra compitition during these times :lol: :lol:

PROVIDER
wanderer
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer »

sylvia wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:06 pm Biscuits and JFL have to take the credit for this for bringing it up i have always taken on board the feed back on this forum and it has helped Discretion be what it is today. :clap: i just hope the other parlours can cope with the extra compitition during these times :lol: :lol:
:text-goodpost:
It sounds like an excellent solution. :clap:
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
just4alaugh
Reactions:

Unread post by just4alaugh »

sylvia wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:06 pm Biscuits and JFL have to take the credit for this for bringing it up i have always taken on board the feed back on this forum and it has helped Discretion be what it is today. :clap: i just hope the other parlours can cope with the extra compitition during these times :lol: :lol:
Perhaps I should choose my words more carefully from time to time to avoid my comments getting taken out of context. Saying that sometimes it doesn't matter what you say via forums (or text for that matter) things can often get misconstrued. Anyway the outcome has been a big shift on Discretion's part that I hope will benefit customers and Discretion alike. As for visiting parlours in a drunken state, well I couldn't imagine anything worse for the girls than having some inebriated fool slobbering all over them.
Why not save it until you are sober and I'm sure that would be a much more pleasurable experience all round.
SPONSOR

Return to “CHATROOM”