Forum rules
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

thank you

Unread post by lexi »

so just enjoying my last day before I go and Sylvia and wraith pop in...just to make sure I have cleared my locker out I think :lol:

anyways they came bearing gifts that some of you guys have helped to contribute to so thank you so much
Champ
Alfred (lordy)
Map
Paddy
Humbertraveller
Biscuits

thank you so much I'm truly touched by this and all the kind words/ wishes that most of you have sent. I'm truly honoured to have lasted so long in this game...seen so many girls coming and going.

Wraith and Sylvia thank you so much for not only being wonderful people to work with but for guiding me over the last few years. and to the girls I have worked with throughout the years and that are still here...you've all at one point done my head in but I wouldn't change who you all are...thank you for all the laughs and comforts that you have all giving me. emptying my locker today I felt so many emotions but I know that I am making the right decision and that its the right time to do this.

will miss you all

love lexi xxx
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR

Return to “CHATROOM”