Forum rules
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

to you all...

Unread post by lexi »

this has been on my mind for a long time and I have now decided that I am retiring on the 26th of March exactly 9 years to the date that I first started at discretion, I will be returning next Sunday as planned and working my normal shifts up till the end of March.

I have had an amazing 9 years with both good and bad memories, meeting a wide range of people, some I will truly miss...others not so much.

when I first started working champ gave me the first bit advice that has never left me 'once you don't trust men its time to leave' I still do trust men but I have for a while been questioning my own values. I hear the endless excuses that clients give us girls about how they have managed to free up some time to see us and as much as some of them make me laugh... they have also made me questioned what am I doing with my life? this job was suppose to be a quick fix and 9 years later I'm finally giving it up.

this job has helped me in more ways than what I thought it would... even though I'm Lexi to most of you it has made me realise who I really am and given me my own self worth/respect that I never had before I started working and that to me is something that is completely priceless to me.

In recent years I have fallen in love, started making progress to an eventual career and I guess grown up...finally. I would never have gotten this far in life without this job and the experiences that it has given me. But now is time to hang up the stockings for good and finally become a one man kind of woman.. and with no disrespect to anyone one here...finally have a 'normal relationship'...something I cannot give myself or my partner if I'm still working.

thank you to wraith and Sylvia who have put up with me for so long and are 2 truly amazing people they have been with me through some hard times in my personal life and they have kept me and the straight and narrow.. and even though I don't always listen to their advice they have always been there for when things have gone wrong. they really are an amazing team and I hope I have made friends for life.

I have met some amazing, strong beautiful girls, not only at discretion but some of you indies, who I admire so much. Girls keep being who you are...your all an inspiration.

All the support I have had from Elaine.. OMG...what a woman! a woman who has never failed to keep me feeling positive about things and has always kept me smiling...even when I havnt wanted to. the one person that I could trust to give me the advice I didn't want to hear...thank you so much.

and finally....

my amazing clients over the past 9 years.. some themselves have moved on to pastures new or I have fallen out with.. and the guys I still see...

but regardless of all the rants I have had in recent times....I have had so much fun with you all...
even the ones that are a bit strange, weird and wonderful. without you lot I would never had made Lexi's 9th birthday.

I have tears, breakdowns and tantrums...and that's just me :lol: you guys really have kept me going and given me things that money cannot buy... my massive ego... :D

thank you all for being part of my journey....I will truly miss you all

Love Lexi xxxx
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Re: to you all...

Unread post by Bert »

Very nicely said Lexi. All the very best for your future XXX
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

Bert wrote:Very nicely said Lexi. All the very best for your future XXX
thank you...xxx

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.

SPONSOR
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

Wish you all the best...
Sure I meant don't trust men & woman. dont want to be sexist.lol

ps
Don't you have to work one weeks notice for every year that you've been their... :think:

:lol: :lol:
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

lol thanks champ...

as for working notice...I think 6 weeks will be enough time for Sylvia and wraith to get me a cheep gold watch as I'm sure that's what you get when you retire after working in a public service...or is that just an American thing... :think:

RETIRED

SPONSOR
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

Traditional anniversary gifts are chosen from a list of materials that are designated for each - The first anniversary is symbolized with paper, and from their traditional anniversary gifts become more precious or scarce to reflect the growing number of years remained .

- Ninth Anniversary: Pottery

If You Wanna gift something else then,
- Photo Frame
- Tea pot
- Coffee Mug
- Nine inch vase
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

I wont be sorry to see you go Lexi , iv watched you "grow up" over the years
and im really happy for you and i know you will go from strength to strength.
i wish you all the best as you know. and according to champ pottery it is :)
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
map100
Reactions:

Unread post by map100 »

Good luck for the future Lexi
Sponsor
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

This is something I didn't think I was ever going to read from you Lexi, you were becoming the fixtures and fittings of the place. :D
That is some statement you've made there, almost Lukenesk you might say! :mrgreen: :lol:

Blooming heck nine years, has it really been that long? :shock: I think I can still remember one of the very first posts/discussions I had with you back in the day...and as I recall you'd managed to get the wrong end of the stick for that one too! :whistle: :shifty:

Seriously though, I've come to see the many complexities over the past nine years that have made up the person we've all come to know as Lexi and of course the person behind the persona. I think we can pretty much all say that we've seen a big change in you over the years, you've had your ups and downs like everyone, but you've come through all of that and moved forward with your life, making the necessary changes and gaining the necessary experiences to improve yourself and in that time despite the ups and downs you've been a positive (well kinda anyway :mrgreen: ) influence here on the board and I know you have to those that have been lucky and had the pleasure to meet you in person. :D

It's been a privilege and an honour to share in the journey and adventures of the one and only Lexi these past nine years and it goes without saying that I wish you the very best for your future career and life aspirations. :clap:

All the best to you Lexi it's been a pleasure to know you. xxx :D :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
flyingman
Reactions:

Unread post by flyingman »

May I wish you all the best Miss lexi. You really are one of a kind! I hope you find true happiness in you future life. :clap:
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

your talking like I will never pick on Alfred ever again....ill still be here on the bored just not as often as I am currently....as my studies and personal life will take main priority....

room1day wrote:Leaving party ?????
hell ya!! you organising it :mrgreen:

RETIRED

SPONSOR
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

room1day wrote:I have the organisational skills of a gold fish
terrible... :roll: :snooty:

RETIRED

SPONSOR
LordLuken
Reactions:

lexi wrote:your talking like I will never pick on Alfred ever again....ill still be here on the bored just not as often as I am currently....as my studies and personal life will take main priority....
Balls...That was me thinking you'd be swanning off into the sunset and I'd have a peaceful life! :whistle: :lol: Ah well. :D
LordLuken
Reactions:

lexi wrote:...
room1day wrote:Leaving party ?????
hell ya!! you organising it :mrgreen:
I think having mentioned it Roomie you should organise something now! :D
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

LordLuken wrote:
lexi wrote:your talking like I will never pick on Alfred ever again....ill still be here on the bored just not as often as I am currently....as my studies and personal life will take main priority....
Balls...That was me thinking you'd be swanning off into the sunset and I'd have a peaceful life! :whistle: :lol: Ah well. :D
no way would I not pick on you...its so easy and fun...

RETIRED

SPONSOR
LordLuken
Reactions:

lexi wrote:
LordLuken wrote:
no way would I not pick on you...its so easy and fun...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Touché
jammy
Reactions:

Unread post by jammy »

Bloody hell, finally doing it. I remember seeing you a couple of years ago & you saying you were coming to the end, but every time I looked you were still there.
Glad you're sorting yourself out.
Good luck & I'll try & get to see you even if to just say hi & bye. :clap:
jammy
Reactions:

Unread post by jammy »

jammy wrote: Good luck & I'll try & get to see you even if to just say hi & bye. :clap:
Just to point out to you Lexi, it won't be just to say hi & bye, you will have to do some work, that's not just bringing me water either. :D
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

room1day wrote:
lexi wrote:
room1day wrote:I have the organisational skills of a gold fish
terrible... :roll: :snooty:
Sounds like a job for MC
Nice to see everyone jumping at once... :snooty: :lol:
jammy wrote:
jammy wrote: Good luck & I'll try & get to see you even if to just say hi & bye. :clap:
Just to point out to you Lexi, it won't be just to say hi & bye, you will have to do some work, that's not just bringing me water either. :D
Please tell me your going to bring the kettle as well...dont forget no suger...strong but with milk :mrgreen:

RETIRED

SPONSOR
Shyman
Reactions:

Unread post by Shyman »

good luck with your new future
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

Shyman wrote:good luck with your new future

thank you...the future is looking very positive :D

RETIRED

SPONSOR

Return to “CHATROOM”