GENERAL CHAT AND QUESTIONS ABOUT DISCRETION

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
Mistermc
Reactions:

Re: Discretion dungeon

Unread post by Mistermc »

room1day wrote:Quick question

Do any of the disc girls 'take' in your dungeon ????
Roomy you might find it more beneficial to PM the girls individually as many of them dont actually post on here or dont like to discuss there do's or don'ts. I personally have found this the most productive form of communication when I have been looking for something specific :lol:
CTR
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Unread post by CTR »

room1day wrote:
Mistermc wrote:

Roomy you might find it more beneficial to PM the girls individually as many of them dont actually post on here or dont like to discuss there do's or don'ts. I personally have found this the most productive form of communication when I have been looking for something specific :lol:
OI.... Don't u CTR me ...
Think he was Lord Lukening you (I suppose that sort of thing does happen in dungeons :shifty: ) :lol:

But my question is what does the question mean ?
shymale2014
Reactions:

Unread post by shymale2014 »

Is there a cage in the dungeon ?
shymale2014
Reactions:

Unread post by shymale2014 »

trebore wrote:why don't you book and find out the anser to your questions
Yep
Borolad44
Reactions:

Unread post by Borolad44 »

Good post..I agree..same applies to the others who just come on here asking questions and contribute nothing else.

Just my opinion.. 8-)
Borolad44
Reactions:

charisma wrote:
Borolad44 wrote:
Good post..I agree..same applies to the others who just come on here asking questions and contribute nothing else.

Just my opinion.. 8-)
answering questions can help integration into the forum. Its also one of the main functions of the site I thought?
Yes that's true..only in the context of new threads that get posted which just say.."Anyone seen this girl?"..I think that maybe they should just go and see the girl and find out,then they could do a report or post something that may be of interest to others which is why I agreed with the other comment.
Biscuits
Reactions:

Unread post by Biscuits »

Borolad44 wrote:Yes that's true..only in the context of new threads that get posted which just say.."Anyone seen this girl?"..I think that maybe they should just go and see the girl and find out,then they could do a report or post something that may be of interest to others which is why I agreed with the other comment.
I have to disagree here. We have seen a lot of posts where someone asks the "Has anyone seen this girl question" and then get a few replies that say "Don't bother she isn't interested" or "Yes, she is excellent, go and see her". If it saves anyone a little cash why not ask the question, after all a post on here costs nothing and the answers can be better than the usual AW reviews which can be manipulated.
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

I'm not sure how serious the first question was given who posted it :)

But the question about whether there's a cage in the dungeon seems appropriate for a chatroom section - surely it's very easy for Sylvia or one of the other Discretion staff to reply 'yes there is', 'no there isn't' , 'it needs repair but will be ready in a fortnight' etc. ?
Borolad44
Reactions:

Biscuits wrote:
Borolad44 wrote:Yes that's true..only in the context of new threads that get posted which just say.."Anyone seen this girl?"..I think that maybe they should just go and see the girl and find out,then they could do a report or post something that may be of interest to others which is why I agreed with the other comment.
I have to disagree here. We have seen a lot of posts where someone asks the "Has anyone seen this girl question" and then get a few replies that say "Don't bother she isn't interested" or "Yes, she is excellent, go and see her". If it saves anyone a little cash why not ask the question, after all a post on here costs nothing and the answers can be better than the usual AW reviews which can be manipulated.
Fair point..but they only get those replies because others have taken a chance and have gone to visit girls, good or bad, and are then able to give that information.
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

shymale there is a small cage for you to be locked in if you wish :dance: the best girls to talk to about dungeon is darcie & roxy :dance:

PROVIDER
wanderer
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer »

I have spent some time in the dungeon with Darcie. It was a memorable experience for all the right reasons. :whistle: :D
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
tommybadman
Reactions:

Unread post by tommybadman »

Mistermc wrote:

If by "take" you man be the sub not the dom then I can say yes, I've had some very memorable experiences there :dance: but as always best to get in touch personally as MC says. Pick your favourite girl or girls and ASK :)
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.

Return to “CHATROOM”