Abbie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Thankyou Ladies from Abbie x

Unread post by Abbie »

To All at Discretion,

Thank you !!! for making sure I was nestled in here smoothly and easily. The transition was scary for me, but I soon found my feet. I will always look back on my time here with fond memories, and have made great good friends forever...old and new girls who have come and gone...
I have been able to say my goodbyes to a few ladies, with a few cuddles and kisses, but not to Jamie-lee, Rachel, Becky, Hayley, Summer, Kylie, Angel, Chantelle. so I apologise for that. so am sending you a big cuddle, Jamie lee darling, Sheila will be in touch (smiley face).

So a big thank you from me, for your kindness, support, encouragement, and nurturing me...and the laughs we have had....I will be popping in occasionally for a coffee and a catch up....

Thank you Sylvia and Paul, you run a fabulous Parlour with fantastic girls its a credit to you both.

All the best Abbie xxx
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Thankyou Ladies from Abbie x

Unread post by lexi »

im so going to miss you hun...its been a pleasure working with you and me and all the girls at discretion wish you all the luck in the future.

please dont become a stranger, i will be holding you to that coffee....i mean darcie cant be the only tea lady.

take care babe love ya!!!!!!
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR

Return to “CHATROOM”