BAREBACK QUESTON....off topic

for independant adult workers news and field reports
User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23060
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

BAREBACK QUESTON....off topic

Unread post by room1day » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:03 pm

TheBaron wrote::text-goodpost: :text-+1:

hes a twat bareback is a no no :hand:
Why did I instinctively think you were calling me a twat then :lol:
SPONSOR
Image

400 !!!

User avatar
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 21685
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: BAREBACK QUESTON

Unread post by lexi » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:17 pm

room1day wrote:
TheBaron wrote::text-goodpost: :text-+1:

hes a twat bareback is a no no :hand:
Why did I instinctively think you were calling me a twat then :lol:
Because everyone calls you a twat...
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

Image
RETIRED
Shoot For The Moon, Even If You Miss, You Will Land Amongst The Stars

SPONSOR

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23060
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: BAREBACK QUESTON

Unread post by room1day » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:01 pm

lexi wrote:
room1day wrote:
TheBaron wrote::text-goodpost: :text-+1:

hes a twat bareback is a no no :hand:
Why did I instinctively think you were calling me a twat then :lol:
Because everyone calls you a twat...

Go lie down before you fucking fall over .. Lol
SPONSOR
Image

400 !!!

User avatar
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 21685
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: BAREBACK QUESTON

Unread post by lexi » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:52 pm

room1day wrote:
lexi wrote:
room1day wrote:
TheBaron wrote::text-goodpost: :text-+1:

hes a twat bareback is a no no :hand:
Why did I instinctively think you were calling me a twat then :lol:
Because everyone calls you a twat...

Go lie down before you fucking fall over .. Lol
TWAT!!
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

Image
RETIRED
Shoot For The Moon, Even If You Miss, You Will Land Amongst The Stars

SPONSOR

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23060
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: BAREBACK QUESTON

Unread post by room1day » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:52 pm

lexi wrote:
room1day wrote:
lexi wrote:
room1day wrote:
Why did I instinctively think you were calling me a twat then :lol:
Because everyone calls you a twat...

Go lie down before you fucking fall over .. Lol
TWAT!!
Lovable TWAT
SPONSOR
Image

400 !!!

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23060
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: BAREBACK QUESTON

Unread post by room1day » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:50 pm

lexi wrote:Can we keep this on topic please room1day... :D
Hark at the moderator lol
SPONSOR
Image

400 !!!

User avatar
endoftheroadp
Reactions:
Posts: 432
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:40 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: BAREBACK QUESTON

Unread post by endoftheroadp » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:07 am

lexi wrote:Can we keep this on topic please room1day... :D

A bit of corporal punishment is due

Cane or birch your choice

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23060
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: BAREBACK QUESTON

Unread post by room1day » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:05 am

endoftheroadp wrote:
lexi wrote:Can we keep this on topic please room1day... :D

A bit of corporal punishment is due

Cane or birch your choice
Why does she need those when she has
A tongue like that

AND.... Back on topic ..
SPONSOR
Image

400 !!!

User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 37422
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: BAREBACK QUESTON

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:16 am

room1day wrote:
lexi wrote:Can we keep this on topic please room1day... :D
Hark at the moderator lol
:naughty: Administrator...really R1D you are not knowing your Admin from your Modding staff! :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire[ Why don't i eat snails?
Because I like "Fast Food"

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23060
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: BAREBACK QUESTON

Unread post by room1day » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:18 am

LordLuken wrote:
room1day wrote:
lexi wrote:Can we keep this on topic please room1day... :D
Hark at the moderator lol
:naughty: Administrator...really R1D you are not knowing your Admin from your Modding staff! :mrgreen:
Her names red .. That's all I know ...
SPONSOR
Image

400 !!!

User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 37422
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: BAREBACK QUESTON

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:19 am

room1day wrote:
LordLuken wrote:
room1day wrote:
lexi wrote:Can we keep this on topic please room1day... :D
Hark at the moderator lol
:naughty: Administrator...really R1D you are not knowing your Admin from your Modding staff! :mrgreen:
Her names red .. That's all I know ...
:lol: Let you off RD!! :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire[ Why don't i eat snails?
Because I like "Fast Food"

Post Reply

Return to “INDEPENDENT ESCORTS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: champ, hullltiger, Leelee69, royaldansk and 14 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting