anyone for fun??

ALL INFO RELATING TO DISCRETION HULL

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
Image
Bella
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:14 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: anyone for fun??

Unread post by Bella » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Maimaymai wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:01 pm
Bella wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:07 am
Lol twat comes to mind..
Not you Lord luken your lovely 😉
Dumbstruck .... Lukens the biggest
Twat on the forum ... literally !!!!

You’ve got her fooled mate, but then again
That’s not difficult 😁
twats are useful lord luken ignore that sillyman!!
Image

Bella
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:14 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: anyone for fun??

Unread post by Bella » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Maimaymai wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:50 pm
Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:32 pm
Well it won't take much to hide yours? Winkle😋😂😂😂😂
You truth telling cow !!!!!
TRUTH HURTS!!
loser :0
Image

Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: anyone for fun??

Unread post by Roomy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:49 pm

Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:44 pm
Maimaymai wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:50 pm
Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:32 pm
Well it won't take much to hide yours? Winkle😋😂😂😂😂
You truth telling cow !!!!!
TRUTH HURTS!!
loser :0
Not as much as other things !!!
Eyes still watering

But not as much as failing exams 😂😂
it goes ... POPS !!

Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: anyone for fun??

Unread post by Roomy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Maimaymai wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:01 pm
Bella wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:07 am
Lol twat comes to mind..
Not you Lord luken your lovely 😉
Dumbstruck .... Lukens the biggest
Twat on the forum ... literally !!!!

You’ve got her fooled mate, but then again
That’s not difficult 😁
twats are useful lord luken ignore that sillyman!!
If the terminology of useful comes under
Food disposal then i was right, lukens the biggest twat on here !!
it goes ... POPS !!

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38962
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: anyone for fun??

Unread post by LordLuken » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:32 pm

Maimaymai wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:01 pm
Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Maimaymai wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:01 pm


Dumbstruck .... Lukens the biggest
Twat on the forum ... literally !!!!

You’ve got her fooled mate, but then again
That’s not difficult 😁
twats are useful lord luken ignore that sillyman!!
If the terminology of useful comes under
Food disposal then i was right, lukens the biggest twat on here !!
Hmmm....Jealousy will get you no where lad! :lol: :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38962
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: anyone for fun??

Unread post by LordLuken » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:33 pm

Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm
lord luken ignore that sillyman!!
That's easily done! :shifty: :mrgreen: :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: anyone for fun??

Unread post by Roomy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:39 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:32 pm
Maimaymai wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:01 pm
Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm
Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm


twats are useful lord luken ignore that sillyman!!
If the terminology of useful comes under
Food disposal then i was right, lukens the biggest twat on here !!
Hmmm....Jealousy will get you no where lad! :lol: :lol:
Mate ... I have no answer to that
it goes ... POPS !!

Roomy
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: anyone for fun??

Unread post by Roomy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:40 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:33 pm
Bella wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 pm
lord luken ignore that sillyman!!
That's easily done! :shifty: :mrgreen: :lol:
champ ??
it goes ... POPS !!

Post Reply

Return to “DISCRETION”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

  • mChat
  • sarahWed Oct 17, 2018 9:13 pm
    just logged in
  • inthepinkWed Oct 17, 2018 9:20 pm
    just logged in
  • James9249 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • JMaranzano43 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Mistermc39 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • bob60606031 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Naughtynice26 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Piper23 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • fwabah4 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • dw1000791 minute ago
    just logged in
No one is chatting