Forum rules
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

All Night At Discretion

Unread post by Scarlet »

Good evening everyone, you have three lovely ladies working at Discretion until the early hours of the morning. You have Scarlet (myself) and I am wearing a dark lacy corset, stockings and platform heeled boots. I have black hair, I'm a size 12 and a 30DD bust. You also have the horny Harley who is a very bubbly girl and open to lots of things and she has red hair and a toned figure, she's a size 8 with a 32C bust :twisted: you also have the new girl Becca, who has bright blue hair and killer curves, she is a size 16 with a 38D bust and she has a very unique style :D If you would like any more information about what services we offer please don't hesitate to give Discretions a call or simply pop in and see the sexy trio for yourselves. Except from our standard bedrooms we also have a VIP room with a sex swing and a relaxing hot tub if you fancy treating yourself with one of the girls, or if you want to explore your wild side we also have a dungeon with a wide range of equipment to play with. We are open until 6am :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Scarlet xxx
Click on banner to view my gallery

Return to “CHATROOM”